Question: What size are the headbands?
- Answer: The headbands are stretch elastic and fit most children snug around the neck. They come in the following sizes: Toddler - 16', Girls - 17', Adults - 19'
Question: My washer fell off the headband, what can I do?
- Answer: use a slip knot to fasten the headband back onto the washer. See instructions below to re-secure the washer to the band using a slip knot:
- Holding opposite side of closure side
- Pull both strands through center of washer about 2 inches
- Create a loop, so there’s space between the two sides of band
- Take other end of band, slide through loop
- Pull tight
- Note: Make sure your elastic has the shiny sides showing on the outside, not the inside
Question: How To Make It Interchangeable
- Answer: See the video to the right to learn the ways to make your jewelry interchangeable.
- Keshet Lavoux Jewelry is created with the finest materials available. Any color variations or slight deficiencies are due to the hand made nature of these designs. By following these simple tips, your darling handmade design will continue to add fun to your wardrobe for a long time.
- Always remove your handmade piece before showering, swimming, and washing hands.
- Avoid spraying or applying an alcohol or oil based products such as perfume, hairspray, body lotion, cleansers or hair grooming products on or near the jewelry product.
- Never expose your handmade piece to direct sunlight or extreme heat for long periods of time as it will cause colors to fade.